- Overnight courier within Auckland - Up to 25 Kgs: $ 6.50
- North Island - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 13.00
- North Island Excess - Up to 20 Kgs: $ 23.00
- North Island Rural Delivery - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 19.00
- South Island - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 23.00
- South Island Excess - Up to 20 Kgs: $ 38.00
- Waiheke Island - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 20.00
- Waiheke Island Excess - Up to 20 Kgs: $ 30.00
- Collect in Store - FREE
Acravac Plus Digital Vacuum Gauge
$ 699.00 + gst
The Acravac Plus utilizes a proprietary Pirani sensor – the most accurate sensor in its class. Pirani sensors use the Thermal Conductivity Principle of vacuum measurement, they are more accurate and cover a wider range compared to conventional measuring technologies.
It has an easy to read the digital display in microns, pascal, and millibar. It displays the actual reading of the vacuum level throughout the entire evacuation process from the atmosphere (760,000 microns) down to 1 micron, so a leak is immediately visible. The Acravac Plus also has an automatic shut off and stores the last reading for easy retrieval upon startup.
The gauge incorporates several innovative features for unsurpassed performance. Like its predecessor, it uses a Pirani sensor for greater accuracy and the ability to measure the entire vacuum process, from the atmosphere down to one micron. The user will know instantly if the connections are vacuum-tight. An industry-first filter protects the sensor from oil and other contaminants for more accurate readings. Quick calibration allows the user to adjust the Acravac for slight variations in atmospheric pressure at the user’s specific geographic location to ensure greater accuracy.
The extended battery life offers up to 45 hours of use from just one 9 volt battery, which is three times the life of the previous Acravac. To maximise battery life, the Acravac shuts down after 60 minutes and saves the last reading for display upon the next startup
Acravac Plus Digital Vacuum Gauge Features :
- The only vacuum gauge using a Pirani sensor for better accuracy
- Quick calibration specific to local pressure
- Displays in micron, Pascal, Torr or millibar
- Low battery indicator
- Auto shut down
- Innovative filter protects sensor, eliminates the need for cleaning
- Measures from atmosphere to 1 micron
- Auto shut-off after 60 minutes to conserve battery
- Operates for 45 hours on one 9V battery
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Plastic storage case included
- 1-year replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
Acravac Plus Digital Vacuum Gauge Specifications:
Sensor Type: Pirani
Connector Type: Standard 1/4 inch male flare
Range Atmospheric to 1 micron
Controls On/Off Unit selection Calibration
Display Resolution: 1 micron increments 1 Pa increments 0.01 mbar increments
Display Digital display in: Microns, pascals & mbar
Accuracy: <2000 microns 5% >2000 microns 10%
Operating Environment: 0°C to 50°C Storage
Temperature: -10°C to 60°C
Maximum over-pressure: 150 psi (7.76 X 106 microns)
Battery: 9 volt Battery Life 45 hours (continuous)
Auto Shut Off: After 60 minutes
Weight: 200g including battery
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 12 months
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard areas are within two-three business days from payment.
All rural areas are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified all products carry a minimum 12-month manufacturer’s return to base warranty. We will provide full support for this warranty. All products that are found to be faulty within 30 days of purchase will be replaced with brand new products.