The Lutron pH222 is one of a new series of pocket testers from Lutron, and it is a culmination of many years of experience in pH instrumentation. It uses standard AA batteries and has built-in data logger for up to 100 readings. Calibration is automated in standard buffer solutions at 4, 7, and 10 or other values. Temperature measurement is included on the multiple displays and the reading is used for automatic temperature compensation.
- Size is 186 x 40 x 32 mm and weight 131 grams
- Range 0-14.00 pH and -5 to 80°C
- Accuracy: pH ±0.02; Temperature ±0.8°C
- Data logging with a manual recall to 100 sets readings
- IP 67 waterproof for confidence in-field use
- Standard Accessories include Electrode and Buffers 4 and 7