- Overnight courier within Auckland - Up to 25 Kgs: $ 6.50
- North Island - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 13.00
- North Island Excess - Up to 20 Kgs: $ 23.00
- North Island Rural Delivery - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 19.00
- South Island - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 23.00
- South Island Excess - Up to 20 Kgs: $ 38.00
- Waiheke Island - Up to 10 Kgs: $ 20.00
- Waiheke Island Excess - Up to 20 Kgs: $ 30.00
- Collect in Store - FREE
TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector R410A R134A
$ 549.00 + gst
TEK-MATE – THE TOP SELLING REFRIGERANT LEAK DETECTOR IN THE HVAC/R MARKET.
Affordable price, simple operation, and reliable performance make TEK-Mate the refrigerant leak detector of choice for technicians. See for yourself why TEK-Mate is the #1 selling refrigerant leak detector in the HVAC/R market
TEK-Mate is the perfect leak detector for the light-to-medium refrigerant technician who demands reliable leak detection at an affordable-friendly price. Suitable for both R410A R134A plus many more.
Features such as the patented heated diode sensor, variable intensity audible and visual alarms and automatic compensation for changing background refrigerant concentrations make TEK-Mate the best value on the market.
Offering hand-held convenience, the Tek-Mate leak detector boasts proven heated diode sensor technology. The Tek-Mate incorporates an electro-chemical sensor consisting of a ceramic substrate, doped with a reactive element, and maintained at high temperature by a built-in heating element.
When a halogen-bearing gas contacts with the hot surface, the chlorine, fluorine or bromine atoms are separated from the molecule and ionized. This causes an electrical current to flow within the ceramic to a collection electrode at the center. Careful selection and application of the ceramic permits the Tek-Mate sensor to provide similar responses to CFCs (such as R11 and R12), HCFCs (such as R22 and R123), HFCs (such as R134a) as well as replacement blends (such as R404a and R410a) so that the operator does not need to determine the refrigerant in use, or remember to set a selector switch.
Tek-Mate is sensitive to R134a at 2 grams/year and R410A at 5 grams/yr, making it easy to detect a leak of any size.
TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector Product Review:
TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector Features:
- Designed for light duty air conditioning & commercial refrigeration
- Sensitivity of 2 g/year R134 (0.10 oz./year ) and 5 grams/yr with R410a (0.25 oz./year )
- Detects R22, R134a, R404a, R410a, R448a, R507 (AZ-50), R32, HFO1234yf, and all other CFCs, HCFCs, HFCs, and HFOs
- No false alarms from soap solutions (no exaggerated chlorine response)
- Automatic Contamination Adjustment
- Runs on 2 “D” cell batteries
- No need for adjustments since the automatic background compensation feature continuously monitors and compensates for changing background “noise.”
- Heated diode sensor technology
- Two year replacement warranty
- Made in the USA
TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector Specifications:
- Sensor Technology: Heated diode
- Sensor Life: 1000 hours
- Sensitivity: 2 g/yr (EN 14624)
- Sensor Replacement Indicator: Yes
- Leak Indicators: 1 LED; audible alarm
- Battery Life: 16 hours (approximately)
- Suitable for Flammable Refrigerants: Yes
- Probe Type: Chrome plated flexible metal
- Probe length: 43cm
- Power requirements: 2 x ‘D’ alkaline batteries (Duracell)
- Controls: Power (On/Off) Sensitivity (High/Low)
- Working Temperature Range: -27°C to +50°C (-16 to 122 °F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -27 to + 60 °C (-16 to 140 °F)
- Dimensions (of case): 38 cm x 9 cm x 30 cm
- Unit Weight: 0.539 Kg (with battery)
- Certifications: CE, SAEJ1627, EN14624:2012, A2L certified
- Country of Origin: USA by INFICON
- Warranty: Full 24 Months Replacement Warranty (see instruction manual for conditions)
TEK-Mate Refrigerant Leak Detector Includes:
- 1 x Brand New JAVAC Tek Mate
- 1 x Hard plastic carry case
- 2 x Duracell D size alkaline batteries
- 1 x Heated Diode Sensor (703-020-G1 )
- 1 x Set of Spare filters
- 1 x Set of Operating Instructions
- 1 x Full 24 Month Warranty Card
Delivery and Returns:
Delivery is by courier from Auckland, delivery times may vary. All Auckland orders are delivered the next business day, other main business centres and standard area’s are within two – three business days from payment.
All rural area’s are subject to normal rural delivery times.
For more details on delivery please feel free to contact us before ordering. Please contact us for Return Authorisation before returning.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact us to return it within 30 days in the original packaging and condition supplied for a full refund.
Unless specified above all products carry a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty, where necessary we will liaise with the manufacture to meet the warranty requirements for you as fast as possible. Where a delay is involved in repair a temporary unit may be available at no charge. Any damage or repairs required that are specifically excluded under warranty will only be repaired at the cost of the purchaser once approval is given. Any unit returned under warranty within 28 days will be replaced with a new unit if the unit is defective.