TC920 is a low cost easy to use calibrator which can be used to simulate thermocouple signals over the full range of type K output. It also functions as a type K thermometer. Where your company uses type K hand-held instruments and you cannot justify a full-function calibrator, the TC920 can provide a traceable reference to check your thermometers, provided it is certified in our NATA laboratory.
- 2 in 1 meter with type K thermocouple thermometer & type K thermocouple calibrator
- Precision calibrator for type K thermometers, process devices & process signals
- Range -199 to 1230°C
- Built-in high precision temperature linearity compensation circuit
- RS 232 PC serial computer interface
- Input for standard type K thermocouple probe